Breitbart’s Fans Spew Racism, Call for President Obama to Be Lynched, ‘Taken Out’

Yet another deluge of ugly hatred and racism at Andrew Breitbart’s website

It happens whenever Andrew Breitbart posts a video of President Obama: a sickening deluge of gutter hatred, deranged Birtherism, racial slurs, and occasionally open threats against the President: Breitbart.tv » Obama Ridicules GOP: Maybe They Couldn’t Understand Jobs Bill.

These are just the comments that stood out as especially hateful — the entire thread is devoted to insults and misspelled juvenile ranting. And since Andrew Breitbart likes to claim that I plant all these comments at his site (yes, he really does say that) note that every one of these hateful comments received positive ratings from Breitbart’s fans.

I guess the illegal Kenyan Mus.lim with father issues has trouble with productive members of our society.

(Rating: +5)

[…]

What a little boy!

(Rating: +64)

[…]

Little boy king!

(Rating: +2)

[…]

If you’re not doing the “Ol Shuck and Jive” you’re out there insulting the American citizens with your racist and divisive rhetoric. You are nothing more than a common street hustler pretending to be President.

(Rating: +44)

[…]

No…this Mulatto Moron is the worst.

(Rating: +2)

[…]

Someone please take this ass hol# out

(Rating: +5)

[…]

Never have a boy try to do a man’s job!
Impeach with extreme prejudice…NOW!

(Rating: +12)

[…]

I never thought I’d ever live to see the day when a president of the USA endorsed and encouraged filthy radicals to protest and take dumps on the flag and on police cars. This is what passes for leadership in the democrat party.

This Caliphate will go down in history as the most vile, despicable, disgusting America-hater, the Fraud-in-Chief who actively pursued the destruction of America, a country he loathes above all others. Those fools who voted for him should feel ashamed during their impending removal. Not like any of this comes as a surprise to those who weren’t busy drinking Obama’s shariah, marxist, Democrap kool-aid.

Obama has opened doors to Tyranny that won’t close easily EVEN AFTER HE IS PROSECUTED FOR TREASON! The one who follows the revolutionist is always much worse, unless he is the opposite kind of leader. Come on, TEA PARTY.

Obama deserves HANGING for his betrayal. Impeach, Prosecute and Gitmo the Infector to find out who directly pulls his strings….

(Rating: +13)

[…]

Never…never in the history of our great Republic have we had such an ego-maniacal, narcissistic mad man at our helm. Never had we had such a divider of men at our helm! Never…ever had we had an enemy of the United States of America sitting in OUR oval office.

WE HAVE BEEN HAD…BUT SOME OF US KNEW IT BEFORE IT HAPPENED!

IMPEACHMENT, THE ‘ORIGINAL’ KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR THE USE OF A FAKE SS#…IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME!

STATES PRESSING THE BIRTH ISSUE FOR 2012 AND BEYOND; GOD BLESS THEM!

+++++

NOW…WHY IS IT NO ONE IS INVESTIGATING WHY THE PUPPET OF THE BILDERBERG…OBAMA THE BUSH IS USING A CT SS# NUMBER WHEN HE HAS NEVER, EVER LIVED IN CT?

[…]

This fother mucker kenyan POS is an embarrasment and the worst stain in American history.

[…]

Someone please explain again to this Man-Child that It shouldn’t matter what Republicans do or don’t understand because it was voted down in a Demonrat controlled Senate.

This phagat ain’t happy unless he’s slinging excrement at the American people.

[…]

The GOP does not consider “gangsta rap” a proper language for bills.

Every comment thread at breitbart.tv is just like this one; all of them are filled with violent fantasies, threats, overt racism, and rancid hate speech. This is what today’s right wing Tea Party fan looks like.

Related

1 Vicious Michigan Union Thug  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:33:01am

And I wuz havin' a sad cuz morons were posting crap at Huffpo.

Now I haz a bigger sad.

2 Kronocide  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:35:36am

This isn't funny any more. For those that complain about real issues such as corporate interests and such, I think this is our most pressing problem.

To say that this is vile and contemptible just doesn't say enough.

3 Mostly sane, most of the time.  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:36:33am

Does someone have a disinfecting wipe for my screen? It's been Brietbarted.

4 Obdicut  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:36:35am

Yuck. If that was my audience, I'd quit.

5 erik_t  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:37:11am

I'd say that some villages are missing their idiots, but that doesn't seem strong enough. Some rock out there must be dreadfully lonely underneath.

6 Alexzander  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:38:00am

re: #3 EmmmieG

Does someone have a disinfecting wipe for my screen? It's been Brietbarted.

It comes out easy if you rub in a little santorum before rinsing.

7 Alexzander  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:38:33am

There is a lot of hate in America.
Very sad state.

8 HappyWarrior  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:38:50am

Stay classy Breitbart dickheads. Keep on imaging that scary black president persecuting you.

9 Kronocide  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:40:39am

Now this is funny:

I can't wait until Americans flush that PoS Obama away next November. He's such a hateful, vindictive, little man. He deserves to spend the rest of his life with that Michelle thing.

Irony Meter Blow'd Up!

10 Holidays are Family Fun Time  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:40:58am

Everyone needs a scapegoat?

The Joos
The Black POTUS
The Mooslims
The not-my-demonination Christians . . .

Everyone but the person who signed the mortgage papers they couldn't afford
Everyone but the one that looked away when things didn't make sense or seemed wrong.
Everyone by the ones who didn't pay attention and let the politican's slide when they didn't do their jobs.

It's our country -- if we want to keep it, we have to be diligent and stay on top of the issues.

I think, maybe, perhaps we'll start doing it now. ????

11 prairiefire  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:42:15am

It smells like desperation.

12 Lord Baron Viscount Duke Earl Count Planckton  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:44:24am

BRAKING! CHARELS JONSON LEFT A COMENT CALLING FOR TAKIONG OUT OBUMMAH! DEVILOPING....

13 OhNoZombies!  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:44:31am

Breitbart is a sad, evil little man. I'm convinced the has to post anything that will spark the negative energy produced by his minions. Hatred is his breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It sustains him.

14 OhNoZombies!  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:49:32am

re: #13 OhNoZombies!

Breitbart is a sad, evil little man. I'm convinced thethat has to post anything that will spark the negative energy produced by his minions. Hatred is his breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It sustains him.

15 Iwouldprefernotto  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:50:12am

I really believe that he will soon go down in flames.

16 NJDhockeyfan  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:52:35am

OT: Great picture of Gilad Shalit saluting Benjamin Netanyahu

17 Holidays are Family Fun Time  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:52:58am

Have a great afternoon all!

18 Killgore Trout  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:55:19am

re: #16 NJDhockeyfan

OT: Great picture of Gilad Shalit saluting Benjamin Netanyahu

It absolutely amazes me that he's free.

19 Cannadian Club Akbar  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:55:23am

I love comedy regardless of who it's pointed at as long as it's funny. This is funny:
broadgauge -112p · 1 hour ago
GOP would understand it so much better if the plan was delivered to them by a Wide-stanced courier in an airport restroom!!!

Heh.

20 NJDhockeyfan  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:55:59am

re: #18 Killgore Trout

It absolutely amazes me that he's free.

He looks pretty thin but I'm glad he's free.

21 bratwurst  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:56:59am

Today's bogus outrage sweeping the mouthbreathing blogosphere: the way Obama is holding a baby on Drudge. I am not kidding.

22 Vicious Michigan Union Thug  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:57:56am

re: #16 NJDhockeyfan

OT: Great picture of Gilad Shalit saluting Benjamin Netanyahu

He looks like a Holocaust survivor.

I DO NOT think that was an inappropriate comparison to Holocaust victims.

23 Lidane  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:58:15am

re: #21 bratwurst

The fact that Obama is (a) alive today, and (b) still POTUS is enough of an outrage for those assholes. The rest is details.

24 Mostly sane, most of the time.  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:00:04am

re: #21 bratwurst

The first picture? That's how I held my oldest--she wanted to see out, not see my shoulder. Others of my children wanted to snuggle into my shoulder.

You hold the child the way they want to be held.

(Although, frankly, the one arm around/one arm under the tush hold stops when they are potty-trained, for obvious reasons.)

25 Cannadian Club Akbar  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:00:27am

re: #21 bratwurst

This might possibly be my favorite President Holding a Baby pic ever.
[Link: www.ebaumsworld.com...]

26 mikec6666  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:01:37am

Honey, where's the plunger? I just took a huge Breitbart and clogged the toilet.

27 lawhawk  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:01:57am

re: #21 bratwurst

Actually, I think Drudge is using the baby-holding photo-ops as a sign of Obama campaigning in earnest, not as a question of how he's holding a particular child.

28 Mostly sane, most of the time.  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:02:53am

re: #27 lawhawk

Although he could be rubbing it in to Michele again that babies like him more.

29 bratwurst  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:04:41am

re: #27 lawhawk

Absolutely...but others (including child-rearing EXPERT Rush Limbaugh) are running with the "he's doing it wrong" angle.

30 lawhawk  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:05:04am

re: #22 Alouette

It would appear that they were starving him - or at least giving him just enough to subsist. He looks emaciated and that a stiff wind would probably blow him over. There were some reports saying he wasn't in good health and that almost delayed his transfer from Tel Nof to his home, but they went ahead with it anyways. I'm sure he just wanted to get home after 1,941 days being held by Hamas - where he had no Red Cross/Red Crescent access, or anything else for that matter.

31 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:05:21am

re: #1 Alouette

And I wuz havin' a sad cuz morons were posting crap at Huffpo.

Now I haz a bigger sad.

Don't be sad. Gilad is home!!

32 Cannadian Club Akbar  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:08:04am

re: #30 lawhawk

This makes me wonder what kind of stories he has to tell, if he chooses.

33 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:08:07am

re: #16 NJDhockeyfan

OT: Great picture of Gilad Shalit saluting Benjamin Netanyahu

My God, he looks pale.

But he's on his feet.

34 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:08:56am

re: #21 bratwurst

Did he pick it up by the scruff of its neck? Dangle it by a foot? What?

35 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:09:14am

re: #22 Alouette

He looks like a Holocaust survivor.

I DO NOT think that was an inappropriate comparison to Holocaust victims.

Not that thin, thank God.

36 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:10:06am

re: #25 Cannadian Club Akbar

This might possibly be my favorite President Holding a Baby pic ever.
[Link: www.ebaumsworld.com...]

Now that's kind of cute.

37 makeitstop  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:10:27am

re: #34 SanFranciscoZionist

Did he pick it up by the scruff of its neck? Dangle it by a foot? What?

He grabbed the baby by its foot and swung it over his head a few times.

38 Cannadian Club Akbar  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:10:52am

re: #34 SanFranciscoZionist

Did he pick it up by the scruff of its neck? Dangle it by a foot? What?

He picked it up using his teeth!!!

39 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:11:03am

re: #30 lawhawk

I spend too much time dealing with crazy people online. I instantly heard the response that they would make to your first sentence.

40 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:12:03am

re: #37 makeitstop

He grabbed the baby by its foot and swung it over his head a few times.

Kapparos was BEFORE Yom Kippur.

///

41 Tigger2  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:21:22am

I bet Breitbart site keeps the Secret Service busy.

42 aagcobb  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:29:25am

Charles, you evil genius, how many sock puppets are you running on Breitbart's blog so that all of your racist comments get big positive ratings?/

43 (I Stand By What I Said Whatever It Was)  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:43:49am

Liberal Plants and Union Thugs!

44 dragonfire1981  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:48:25am

Bills written in Gangsta rap? My god.

I don't recall anyone expecting GWB to sing country tunes.

45 leftynyc  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:48:46am

I think that entire thread should be sent to the secret service/fbi. Blatent threats and calls for violence against the President. Not one of those vermin is fit to wipe his ass.

46 BARACK THE VOTE  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 12:08:59pm

I notice they're awfully fond of calling Obama a "boy". Not hard to figure out what that's all about.

47 Who Watches the Watchmen?  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 12:55:04pm

I'm making some popcorn and getting ready for another Twitter exchange between Charles and Breitbart.

48 (I Stand By What I Said Whatever It Was)  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 1:13:17pm

re: #47 Who Watches the Watchmen?

Breitbart blocked Charles on Twitter.

49 BARACK THE VOTE  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 1:14:08pm

re: #48 000G

Breitbart blocked Charles on Twitter.

I still think that's hilarious. Breitbart is a big bully.

50 TedStriker  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 2:34:54pm

re: #32 Cannadian Club Akbar

This makes me wonder what kind of stories he has to tell, if he chooses.

"I have seen shit that'll turn you white!"

/Winston Zeddemore

51 TedStriker  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 2:38:57pm

re: #49 iceweasel

I still think that's hilarious. Breitbart is a big bully.

Brietbart can dish it, but can't take it.

What a shithead.

52 OhCrapIHaveACrushOnSarahPalin  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 5:29:00pm

Yep, conservative confederate bigots.

53 Fortitudine  Wed, Oct 19, 2011 6:13:50pm

There are people out there who still use the word "mulatto?!?"

Acronyms and Assholes So, I see the photo insert in the news feed and had to re educate myself on why some refer to those who, as the last real President, Barack Obama put it, “have perverted and distorted and tried to ...
Earnest Badger
South Bay Locals Named as Part of White Supremacy Group An in-depth report by ProPublica.org into the activity of a Southern California-based white supremacy group has named at least four South Bay residents including one each from Hermosa Beach and Redondo Beach. The report details how the group, called ...
New Details Emerge About Attack That Killed US Soldiers in Niger The soldiers questioned the villagers, who dragged on the discussions longer than anticipated. “It turns out that this village was a little contaminated by hostile forces,” said Aksar. “The unit stayed a little longer than expected because apparently people ...
Hyperloop in Missouri: Company Says KC-STL Route Top Contender An official with Hyperloop One, which proposes building ultra-fast tubular transportation around the world, said that a Missouri route is a top contender for development. Dan Katz, the head of policy for the company, told The Associated Press that ...
Sheriff Finds ‘Troubling’ Explosives, Guns, Maps and Note in Florida Home Photographs of schools, three bomb devices, guns and books on how to make explosives were found in a Dunedin man’s home Wednesday, officials report. Deputies with the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office were executing a search warrant at 1234 Royal ...
Editorial: Kobach Is Desperate for Trump’s Approval Kris Kobach has been running a Trump-style gubernatorial campaign since the day he announced. From his empty insistence that there’s a “culture of corruption” in Topeka to his argument that the Legislature’s decision to repeal Gov. Sam Brownback’s tax ...
First Aid Kit - It’s a Shame"It's a Shame" by First Aid Kit is available now: smarturl.it Production Company: Slutet är Nära / slutetarnara.se Director: Mats UddProducer: Petra KrigströmExecutive Producer: Alexandros Bakos Lyrics: genius.com Follow First Aid Kit: firstaidkitband.com facebook.com @firstaidkitband instagram.com
Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - American Girl10/13/2017 Encore on night 4 of Ryman residency
WALK the MOON - Headphones Get WALK THE MOON's “One Foot” and "Headphones" Instantly When You Pre-Order The New Album 'What If Nothing':iTunes - wtmband.comAmazon - wtmband.comSpotify Pre-Save - wtmband.comGoogle Play - wtmband.comMerch Store - wtmband.com Stream "Headphones" Now:Apple Music - wtmband.comSpotify - wtmband.com ...
Nightmare at PDX In all, Cristina was held for 48 hours with the jail population, though she had committed no crime. She was treated poorly, and denied medical treatment when she requested it. She had no money in her jail phone account ...
1 week, 1 day ago