Breitbart’s Fans Spew Racism, Call for President Obama to Be Lynched, ‘Taken Out’

Yet another deluge of ugly hatred and racism at Andrew Breitbart’s website

It happens whenever Andrew Breitbart posts a video of President Obama: a sickening deluge of gutter hatred, deranged Birtherism, racial slurs, and occasionally open threats against the President: Breitbart.tv » Obama Ridicules GOP: Maybe They Couldn’t Understand Jobs Bill.

These are just the comments that stood out as especially hateful — the entire thread is devoted to insults and misspelled juvenile ranting. And since Andrew Breitbart likes to claim that I plant all these comments at his site (yes, he really does say that) note that every one of these hateful comments received positive ratings from Breitbart’s fans.

I guess the illegal Kenyan Mus.lim with father issues has trouble with productive members of our society.

(Rating: +5)

[…]

What a little boy!

(Rating: +64)

[…]

Little boy king!

(Rating: +2)

[…]

If you’re not doing the “Ol Shuck and Jive” you’re out there insulting the American citizens with your racist and divisive rhetoric. You are nothing more than a common street hustler pretending to be President.

(Rating: +44)

[…]

No…this Mulatto Moron is the worst.

(Rating: +2)

[…]

Someone please take this ass hol# out

(Rating: +5)

[…]

Never have a boy try to do a man’s job!
Impeach with extreme prejudice…NOW!

(Rating: +12)

[…]

I never thought I’d ever live to see the day when a president of the USA endorsed and encouraged filthy radicals to protest and take dumps on the flag and on police cars. This is what passes for leadership in the democrat party.

This Caliphate will go down in history as the most vile, despicable, disgusting America-hater, the Fraud-in-Chief who actively pursued the destruction of America, a country he loathes above all others. Those fools who voted for him should feel ashamed during their impending removal. Not like any of this comes as a surprise to those who weren’t busy drinking Obama’s shariah, marxist, Democrap kool-aid.

Obama has opened doors to Tyranny that won’t close easily EVEN AFTER HE IS PROSECUTED FOR TREASON! The one who follows the revolutionist is always much worse, unless he is the opposite kind of leader. Come on, TEA PARTY.

Obama deserves HANGING for his betrayal. Impeach, Prosecute and Gitmo the Infector to find out who directly pulls his strings….

(Rating: +13)

[…]

Never…never in the history of our great Republic have we had such an ego-maniacal, narcissistic mad man at our helm. Never had we had such a divider of men at our helm! Never…ever had we had an enemy of the United States of America sitting in OUR oval office.

WE HAVE BEEN HAD…BUT SOME OF US KNEW IT BEFORE IT HAPPENED!

IMPEACHMENT, THE ‘ORIGINAL’ KENYAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR THE USE OF A FAKE SS#…IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME!

STATES PRESSING THE BIRTH ISSUE FOR 2012 AND BEYOND; GOD BLESS THEM!

+++++

NOW…WHY IS IT NO ONE IS INVESTIGATING WHY THE PUPPET OF THE BILDERBERG…OBAMA THE BUSH IS USING A CT SS# NUMBER WHEN HE HAS NEVER, EVER LIVED IN CT?

[…]

This fother mucker kenyan POS is an embarrasment and the worst stain in American history.

[…]

Someone please explain again to this Man-Child that It shouldn’t matter what Republicans do or don’t understand because it was voted down in a Demonrat controlled Senate.

This phagat ain’t happy unless he’s slinging excrement at the American people.

[…]

The GOP does not consider “gangsta rap” a proper language for bills.

Every comment thread at breitbart.tv is just like this one; all of them are filled with violent fantasies, threats, overt racism, and rancid hate speech. This is what today’s right wing Tea Party fan looks like.

Related

1 Vicious Michigan Union Thug  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:33:01am

And I wuz havin' a sad cuz morons were posting crap at Huffpo.

Now I haz a bigger sad.

2 Kronocide  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:35:36am

This isn't funny any more. For those that complain about real issues such as corporate interests and such, I think this is our most pressing problem.

To say that this is vile and contemptible just doesn't say enough.

3 Mostly sane, most of the time.  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:36:33am

Does someone have a disinfecting wipe for my screen? It's been Brietbarted.

4 Obdicut  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:36:35am

Yuck. If that was my audience, I'd quit.

5 erik_t  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:37:11am

I'd say that some villages are missing their idiots, but that doesn't seem strong enough. Some rock out there must be dreadfully lonely underneath.

6 Alexzander  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:38:00am

re: #3 EmmmieG

Does someone have a disinfecting wipe for my screen? It's been Brietbarted.

It comes out easy if you rub in a little santorum before rinsing.

7 Alexzander  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:38:33am

There is a lot of hate in America.
Very sad state.

8 HappyWarrior  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:38:50am

Stay classy Breitbart dickheads. Keep on imaging that scary black president persecuting you.

9 Kronocide  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:40:39am

Now this is funny:

I can't wait until Americans flush that PoS Obama away next November. He's such a hateful, vindictive, little man. He deserves to spend the rest of his life with that Michelle thing.

Irony Meter Blow'd Up!

10 Holidays are Family Fun Time  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:40:58am

Everyone needs a scapegoat?

The Joos
The Black POTUS
The Mooslims
The not-my-demonination Christians . . .

Everyone but the person who signed the mortgage papers they couldn't afford
Everyone but the one that looked away when things didn't make sense or seemed wrong.
Everyone by the ones who didn't pay attention and let the politican's slide when they didn't do their jobs.

It's our country -- if we want to keep it, we have to be diligent and stay on top of the issues.

I think, maybe, perhaps we'll start doing it now. ????

11 prairiefire  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:42:15am

It smells like desperation.

12 Lord Baron Viscount Duke Earl Count Planckton  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:44:24am

BRAKING! CHARELS JONSON LEFT A COMENT CALLING FOR TAKIONG OUT OBUMMAH! DEVILOPING....

13 OhNoZombies!  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:44:31am

Breitbart is a sad, evil little man. I'm convinced the has to post anything that will spark the negative energy produced by his minions. Hatred is his breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It sustains him.

14 OhNoZombies!  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:49:32am

re: #13 OhNoZombies!

Breitbart is a sad, evil little man. I'm convinced thethat has to post anything that will spark the negative energy produced by his minions. Hatred is his breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It sustains him.

15 Iwouldprefernotto  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:50:12am

I really believe that he will soon go down in flames.

16 NJDhockeyfan  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:52:35am

OT: Great picture of Gilad Shalit saluting Benjamin Netanyahu

17 Holidays are Family Fun Time  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:52:58am

Have a great afternoon all!

18 Killgore Trout  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:55:19am

re: #16 NJDhockeyfan

OT: Great picture of Gilad Shalit saluting Benjamin Netanyahu

It absolutely amazes me that he's free.

19 Cannadian Club Akbar  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:55:23am

I love comedy regardless of who it's pointed at as long as it's funny. This is funny:
broadgauge -112p · 1 hour ago
GOP would understand it so much better if the plan was delivered to them by a Wide-stanced courier in an airport restroom!!!

Heh.

20 NJDhockeyfan  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:55:59am

re: #18 Killgore Trout

It absolutely amazes me that he's free.

He looks pretty thin but I'm glad he's free.

21 bratwurst  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:56:59am

Today's bogus outrage sweeping the mouthbreathing blogosphere: the way Obama is holding a baby on Drudge. I am not kidding.

22 Vicious Michigan Union Thug  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:57:56am

re: #16 NJDhockeyfan

OT: Great picture of Gilad Shalit saluting Benjamin Netanyahu

He looks like a Holocaust survivor.

I DO NOT think that was an inappropriate comparison to Holocaust victims.

23 Lidane  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 10:58:15am

re: #21 bratwurst

The fact that Obama is (a) alive today, and (b) still POTUS is enough of an outrage for those assholes. The rest is details.

24 Mostly sane, most of the time.  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:00:04am

re: #21 bratwurst

The first picture? That's how I held my oldest--she wanted to see out, not see my shoulder. Others of my children wanted to snuggle into my shoulder.

You hold the child the way they want to be held.

(Although, frankly, the one arm around/one arm under the tush hold stops when they are potty-trained, for obvious reasons.)

25 Cannadian Club Akbar  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:00:27am

re: #21 bratwurst

This might possibly be my favorite President Holding a Baby pic ever.
[Link: www.ebaumsworld.com...]

26 mikec6666  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:01:37am

Honey, where's the plunger? I just took a huge Breitbart and clogged the toilet.

27 lawhawk  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:01:57am

re: #21 bratwurst

Actually, I think Drudge is using the baby-holding photo-ops as a sign of Obama campaigning in earnest, not as a question of how he's holding a particular child.

28 Mostly sane, most of the time.  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:02:53am

re: #27 lawhawk

Although he could be rubbing it in to Michele again that babies like him more.

29 bratwurst  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:04:41am

re: #27 lawhawk

Absolutely...but others (including child-rearing EXPERT Rush Limbaugh) are running with the "he's doing it wrong" angle.

30 lawhawk  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:05:04am

re: #22 Alouette

It would appear that they were starving him - or at least giving him just enough to subsist. He looks emaciated and that a stiff wind would probably blow him over. There were some reports saying he wasn't in good health and that almost delayed his transfer from Tel Nof to his home, but they went ahead with it anyways. I'm sure he just wanted to get home after 1,941 days being held by Hamas - where he had no Red Cross/Red Crescent access, or anything else for that matter.

31 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:05:21am

re: #1 Alouette

And I wuz havin' a sad cuz morons were posting crap at Huffpo.

Now I haz a bigger sad.

Don't be sad. Gilad is home!!

32 Cannadian Club Akbar  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:08:04am

re: #30 lawhawk

This makes me wonder what kind of stories he has to tell, if he chooses.

33 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:08:07am

re: #16 NJDhockeyfan

OT: Great picture of Gilad Shalit saluting Benjamin Netanyahu

My God, he looks pale.

But he's on his feet.

34 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:08:56am

re: #21 bratwurst

Did he pick it up by the scruff of its neck? Dangle it by a foot? What?

35 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:09:14am

re: #22 Alouette

He looks like a Holocaust survivor.

I DO NOT think that was an inappropriate comparison to Holocaust victims.

Not that thin, thank God.

36 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:10:06am

re: #25 Cannadian Club Akbar

This might possibly be my favorite President Holding a Baby pic ever.
[Link: www.ebaumsworld.com...]

Now that's kind of cute.

37 makeitstop  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:10:27am

re: #34 SanFranciscoZionist

Did he pick it up by the scruff of its neck? Dangle it by a foot? What?

He grabbed the baby by its foot and swung it over his head a few times.

38 Cannadian Club Akbar  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:10:52am

re: #34 SanFranciscoZionist

Did he pick it up by the scruff of its neck? Dangle it by a foot? What?

He picked it up using his teeth!!!

39 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:11:03am

re: #30 lawhawk

I spend too much time dealing with crazy people online. I instantly heard the response that they would make to your first sentence.

40 SanFranciscoZionist  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:12:03am

re: #37 makeitstop

He grabbed the baby by its foot and swung it over his head a few times.

Kapparos was BEFORE Yom Kippur.

///

41 Tigger2  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:21:22am

I bet Breitbart site keeps the Secret Service busy.

42 aagcobb  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:29:25am

Charles, you evil genius, how many sock puppets are you running on Breitbart's blog so that all of your racist comments get big positive ratings?/

43 (I Stand By What I Said Whatever It Was)  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:43:49am

Liberal Plants and Union Thugs!

44 dragonfire1981  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:48:25am

Bills written in Gangsta rap? My god.

I don't recall anyone expecting GWB to sing country tunes.

45 leftynyc  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 11:48:46am

I think that entire thread should be sent to the secret service/fbi. Blatent threats and calls for violence against the President. Not one of those vermin is fit to wipe his ass.

46 BARACK THE VOTE  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 12:08:59pm

I notice they're awfully fond of calling Obama a "boy". Not hard to figure out what that's all about.

47 Who Watches the Watchmen?  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 12:55:04pm

I'm making some popcorn and getting ready for another Twitter exchange between Charles and Breitbart.

48 (I Stand By What I Said Whatever It Was)  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 1:13:17pm

re: #47 Who Watches the Watchmen?

Breitbart blocked Charles on Twitter.

49 BARACK THE VOTE  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 1:14:08pm

re: #48 000G

Breitbart blocked Charles on Twitter.

I still think that's hilarious. Breitbart is a big bully.

50 TedStriker  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 2:34:54pm

re: #32 Cannadian Club Akbar

This makes me wonder what kind of stories he has to tell, if he chooses.

"I have seen shit that'll turn you white!"

/Winston Zeddemore

51 TedStriker  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 2:38:57pm

re: #49 iceweasel

I still think that's hilarious. Breitbart is a big bully.

Brietbart can dish it, but can't take it.

What a shithead.

52 OhCrapIHaveACrushOnSarahPalin  Tue, Oct 18, 2011 5:29:00pm

Yep, conservative confederate bigots.

53 Fortitudine  Wed, Oct 19, 2011 6:13:50pm

There are people out there who still use the word "mulatto?!?"

Mad Men: Inside the Men’s Rights Movement—and the Army of Misogynists and Trolls It Spawned - Mother Jones On a balmy afternoon last June, dozens of demonstrators carrying “Stop the Violence” and “Rape is Rape” placards descended on the Hilton DoubleTree in downtown Detroit. They had come to protest the first-ever national gathering of the men’s rights ...
Birth Control Works
Men Legally Allowed to Finish Sex Even if Woman Revokes Consent, NC Law States - Broadly ne May evening in 1977, Beverly Hester was sexually assaulted. According to the summary included in the North Carolina Supreme Court decision State v. Way, she testified that the perpetrator, Donnie Way, threatened to beat her if she didn't ...
Birth Control Works
4 USAF Aircraft Destroyed or Damaged in a Week Thunderbirds F16 flipped when landing after their practice flight for Dayton Air Show. Two people hurt. 📷WHIO pic.twitter.com/LRcuVucKIm — Tom Podolec CTV News (@TomPodolec) June 23, 2017 A few days ago an F-16 crashed on takeoff at Ellington AFB, ...
Unshaken Defiance
2 days ago
The Mets, Jets, and Dems; My Triumvirate of Lost Causesblog.timesunion.comFor pictures, click on the link above. The Mets, Jets, and Dems; my triumvirate of lost causesBy Rob Hoffman on June 26, 2017 at 5:53 AM0I’m in a slump. This is an undeniable fact, and not one of those alternative ...
rhoffman
Views: 323 • Comments: 1 • Rating: -4
Why Are So Many Queer Girls in Juvie? The findings come out of years of research done by Angela Irvine and Aisha Canfield for the National Council on Crime and Delinquency (both now work at Impact Justice). For this particular statistic, they anonymously surveyed 1,400 girls in ...
Birth Control Works
North Carolina Televangelist Indicted on Charges of Tax Crimes Coontz, 50, is described on his website as a "pastor, evangelist, television host, author, humanitarian, philanthropist, businessman." "a 2011 BMW, a 2011 Regal 2500 boat, a 2012 BMW convertible, a 2011 Lexus, a 2011 Land Rover, a 2006 Ferrari, ...
Tarkloon
Isaac Asimov’s Best Arguments of All Time, Part One ➤ #Subscribe: goo.gl➤ Facebook: goo.gl➤ Twitter: goo.gl➤ Google+ : goo.gl➤ Site: goo.gl➤ Thanks for watching :) #Sciencetoday is channel uses for #education, #teaching, #review, #commentary, or research... If you have any issues with content, please contact us, for an ...
Tarkloon
AWOLNATION - Hollow Moon (Bad Wolf) (Official Video) AWOLNATION's official video for "Hollow Moon (Bad Wolf)". Watch the new AWOLNATION video Run (Beautiful Things) - YouTube From AWOLNATION’s new album, ‘RUN’, available now at:iTunes - smarturl.it CDs, Vinyl + Bundles - smarturl.itGoogle Play - smarturl.it Stream ‘RUN’ ...
Tarkloon
Judge Fines Kris Kobach $1K for Misleading Court on Materials He Brought to Trump Meeting Just another GOP liar, it's all they know how to do. WICHITA — A judge has fined Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach $1,000 for misleading the court about the contents of materials he was photographed taking into a ...
Tarkloon
Bernie and Jane Sanders, Under FBI Investigation for Bank Fraud, Hire Lawyers Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., and his wife, Jane Sanders have hired prominent defense attorneys amid an FBI investigation into a loan Jane Sanders obtained to expand Burlington College while she was its president, CBS News confirms. Politico Magazine first ...
Tarkloon