1 Kronocide  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 12:44:16pm

Levity is helps us deal. It was very funny.

And yet again, the comedic look encapsulates the reality that few others can understand.

2 researchok  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 12:44:18pm

That video pretty much sums it up.

There isn’t enough lipstick to makeover the pigs behind this bigotry.

3 Brother Holy Cruise Missile of Mild Acceptance  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 12:45:20pm

I LOL’d

4 Sol Berdinowitz  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 12:47:07pm

re: #3 Dreggas

I LOL’d

I L’d OL…

5 Cato the Elder  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 12:47:39pm

Don’t show this to Geller. At her age, jilling off while drunk can cause a stroke.

6 celticdragon  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 12:47:44pm

I’m still laughing at that! Funny as hell :)

7 Radicchio ad Absurdum  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 12:47:51pm

I just read in the Wall Street Journal that Bloomberg supports this guys right to do this.

8 WINDUPBIRD DISEASE [S.K.U.M.M.]  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 12:49:07pm

This reminds me of Power Thirst:

9 Kragar  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 12:50:27pm

Do I still have to pay for the full seat if I only use the edge?

10 WINDUPBIRD DISEASE [S.K.U.M.M.]  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 12:51:52pm

Powerthirst 2!

11 Gus  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 12:54:46pm

re: #10 WindUpBird

[Video]Powerthirst 2!

Raceway Park!

The ones I remember are from the Raceway Park at Englishtown, NJ.

12 Kragar  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 12:55:00pm

re: #8 WindUpBird

This reminds me of Power Thirst:

[Video]

I prefer the French Energy Drink, Ma-Cheese-mo

13 prairiefire  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 1:03:26pm

re: #10 WindUpBird

[Video]

Powerthirst 2!

Real or fake?

14 garhighway  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 1:04:15pm

The SPLC rocks.

15 Vicious Babushka  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 1:04:58pm

Rabbi Ovadiah Yosef is not invited? Friggen anti-Semites!

16 windsagio  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 1:06:21pm

The pastor’s mustache is always totally hypnotic to me, makes it hard to focus.

17 What, me worry?  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 1:06:47pm

heheh I just keep hearing, “SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!”

18 Kragar  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 1:10:43pm

Michael Joseph Gross Responds to Criticism of His Article on Sarah Palin

A number of commentators have noted the use of anonymous sources in my article. I explained in the article why this was necessary, but let me amplify the explanation here.

After the 2008 election, Sarah Palin and her advisers decided that it was time to “go over [the] heads” of the media, as one of her former press aides told me, and, in effect, invent a new way of doing political business. Palin began using Facebook and Twitter to send messages directly to the public. At the same time, she and her staff made themselves virtually inaccessible to reporters. Palin, moreover, is the most powerful person in a sparsely populated, geographically isolated community. She has often used intimidation. Many who have been close to Palin say they are frightened of her. They claim they have seen her ruin reputations. To speak out against such a person in a small community is risky.

This reality presents reporters with a choice: either repeat the official statements and official facts that are made in Palin’s name, or find a way to report other information under the terms that sources will permit.

I made the latter choice—very cautiously. Forced to rely on anonymous sources for certain information, I made an effort to get to know those sources well, talking with them over periods of weeks or months. If I sensed that sources were motivated by the desire to attack Sarah Palin, I did not use the information they gave me. Those who told the most startling stories about Palin spoke not with glee or satisfaction but with trepidation and sadness.

19 mr.fusion  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 1:12:11pm

OT but too pathetic to ignore

[Link: firedoglake.com…]

The Quitter sure loves the Benjamins, doesn’t she?

“Glenn’s coming to the Last Frontier! I hope my fellow Alaskans (and anyone visiting from Outside) will join me this Saturday, September 11, 2010, at Anchorage’s Dena’ina Center at 8:00 p.m. Glenn Beck will be there – you won’t want to miss it. Tickets are available at Ticketmaster.com.”

You know, as cynical as I am, I never thought I’d see “9/11” and “tickets are available” in the same paragraph.

“We can count on Glenn to make the night interesting and inspiring, and I can think of no better way to commemorate 9/11 than to gather with patriots who will “never forget.”

Really? There’s “no better way” to honor the victims of 9/11 than to charge people $225 for the pleasure of your company? None?

Obama will participate in a wreath-laying ceremony at the Pentagon on Saturday; Vice President Biden will join in services at Ground Zero.

20 Slumbering Behemoth Stinks  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 1:19:47pm

re: #19 mr.fusion

Word.

21 Escaped Hillbilly  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 2:36:27pm

Funniest thing is…a lot of the supporters of this retard will find this video AWESOME and probably email it to each other and agree with most if not all of its sentiments. Humor is lost on some folks.

22 Escaped Hillbilly  Wed, Sep 8, 2010 2:52:51pm

re: #7 Radicchio ad Absurdum

re: #7 Radicchio ad Absurdum

said in a news conference that while going through with the event could put “our young men and women overseas and America itself in greater danger than it was already,” he could not endorse censorship of the First Amendment, according to the Wall Street Journal.

From CBS news:
“In a strange way I’m here to defend his right to do that,” Bloomberg said, of Terry Jones, the pastor from Florida’s Dover World Outreach Church in Gainseville, Fla., who is behind the proposed rally. “I happen to think that it is distasteful…But the First Amendment protects everybody, and you can’t say that we’re going to apply the First Amendment to only those cases where we are in agreement.”
This is the same point I would make. Mayor Bloomberg has defended the right of the Muslim leadership to build their center near the World Trade Center sight that so many others objected to. He is simply applying his beliefs fairly. If freedom of speech and freedom of religion mean anything, they must be free to all even if we disagree with them. I would make the counterpoint that having the right to do something doesn’t mean you should. And he said much the same.

23 Eclectic Infidel  Thu, Sep 9, 2010 8:20:29am

…[t]hanks to Fred Phelps, the inbred star of Christ’s sexual insecurity movement.”

Brilliant. Love it. Bravo.

“Midnight Picnic Near the Ocean” - Forest BaileyRecorded live at Snaggy Mountain in Burnsville North Carolina. 24-bit Studio Master digital download available at: forestbaileymusic.com Buy/Listen:Spotify: open.spotify.comApple Music: music.apple.com Visit Forest BaileyWebsite: forestbaileymusic.comInstagram: instagram.comFacebook: facebook.comYouTube: youtube.comBandsintown: bandsintown.com
31 minutes ago
#Thegreatpoolpondconversion - 191014After three weeks of meh pictures and invisible progress, we were determined to have something to photograph today. And we were eager to start on the upper shelf. We were close, but not quite there, and we were determined! To ...
DangerMan
4 days, 1 hour ago
Jack Klatt - Highway Lines (Live at Radio Heartland)Jack Klatt performs 'Highway Lines' from his 2019 album, 'It Ain't The Same,' live in the studio of Radio Heartland at The Current.
Brittany Howard Performing ‘13th Century Metal’ Live on KCRW Brittany Howard's solo debut album Jaime puts her powerhouse vocals on full display. It also takes us front and center to her very personal journey of loss, love and self-discovery. We're thrilled to welcome her back to KCRW to ...
1 week ago
(15) Rodrigo Y Gabriela - Electric Soul (Live on KEXP) kexp.org presents Rodrigo y Gabriela performing "Electric Soul" live in the KEXP gathering space. Recorded July 14, 2019. Host: Stevie ZoomAudio Engineers: Kessiah Gordon & Kevin SuggsAudio Mixer: David MarchantCameras: Jim Beckmann, Alaia D'Alessandro, Luke Knecht & Justin WIlmoreEditor: ...
1 week ago
Fresh Air (Remastered) Quicksilver Messenger Service Provided to YouTube by Universal Music Group Fresh Air (Remastered) · Quicksilver Messenger Service Classic Masters ℗ 2001 Capitol Records, LLC Released on: 2007-01-01 Producer: Quicksilver Messenger ServiceStudio Personnel, Mastering Engineer: Robert VosgienComposer: Jesse Oris Farrow Auto-generated by YouTube. ...
1 week ago
Jon Anderson - Song of SevenFrom the 1980 album "Song of Seven".
#Thegreatpoolpondconversion - 191006 Today we have to take a few steps back in explanation. The pond is going to have three levels. Sort of an upside down ziggurat. The lowest level, in the center we call ‘the channel’. After the liner is ...
DangerMan
Jon Anderson - Change We MustFrom the 1994 album "Change We Must".
2 weeks ago
North Mississippi Allstars - ‘Drunk Outdoors’ [Audio Only]From the album 'Up and Rolling,' available October 4, 2019: geni.us
2 weeks ago