1 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 5:56:46pm

Evening again, Lizardim.

3 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:07:42pm

That was…unsettling.

4 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:14:22pm

re: #3 makeitstop

That was…unsettling.

Absolutely. But I changed my nic back to regular.

5 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:14:35pm

re: #3 makeitstop

That was…unsettling.

I was just watching some of the videos from Russia, specifically, the ones that contain the shockwave. It’s pretty disturbing; just a clear blue sky, the bright contrail of the passing meteorite, then completely out of nowhere, KABOOM and the sound of tinkling glass and car alarms. Honestly, I think that would terrify me more than seeing the flash.

6 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:16:20pm

re: #5 thedopefishlives

The tread talking about it came and went.

Imagine, just imagine if that thing hit the atmosphere over Chicago. Or San Diego for Dog’s sake.

7 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:17:30pm

re: #6 Stanley Sea

The tread talking about it came and went.

Yeah, but I don’t hang out on LGF during work. Got my ass busted over it once.

8 Irving  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:31:59pm

Someone was pointing out that if that happened 30 years ago we would all be dead right now.

9 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:37:03pm

re: #8 Irving

Because the USSR would have seen a nuke attack and responded thus?

10 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:39:59pm

re: #9 Stanley Sea

Because the USSR would have seen a nuke attack and responded thus?

Bingo.

11 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:54:19pm

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

12 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:55:59pm

re: #11 Stanley Sea

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

All is quiet among the Lizardim tonight. I guess even the war on derp has its lulls.

13 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:59:55pm

re: #11 Stanley Sea

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

I’ve got a rare Friday night off. The wife and I have been cooking and cleaning, having fambly over tomorrow for an Italian feast.

14 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:00:25pm

Image: bathroom_cat.jpg

“Do you expect me to talk?”
“No Mr Bond, I expect you to die get wet.”

15 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:01:02pm

re: #13 makeitstop

Steak dinner tomorrow night at the Fish household. The Mrs. Fish has spoken.

16 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:05:15pm

re: #13 makeitstop

re: #15 thedopefishlives

Steak dinner tomorrow night at the Fish household. The Mrs. Fish has spoken.

yum.

17 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:06:49pm

re: #16 Stanley Sea

re: #15 thedopefishlives

yum.

Yeah. I’m looking forward to the meal - except I’ve got a gig tomorrow night.

How I’m going to motivate myself to rawk out after eating a huge Italian meal is anybody’s guess.

18 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:15:24pm

re: #16 Stanley Sea

yum.

Indeed. These steaks will be fresh from the local meat market. Mrs. Fish is a T-bone girl, but I just don’t like bone-in steaks quite as much. I also need to settle on a seasoning.

19 stabby  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:22:50pm

The blood dripping dog biting the balloon was too heavy handed and seem inappropriate given the beauty of the drone flock…

20 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 8:22:51pm

re: #17 makeitstop

Yeah. I’m looking forward to the meal - except I’ve got a gig tomorrow night.

What Italian dishes are you making?

21 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 8:45:15pm

re: #20 prairiefire

What Italian dishes are you making?

Pretty standard stuff. My wife is making baked ziti, I made a bunch of Alton Brown’s meatballs, we’ll have a big plate of antipasto, bruschetta, fresh mozz and tomatoes. And all the appetizers that come before.

I won’t be able to move by showtime, I just know it.

22 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 9:21:49pm

re: #21 makeitstop

I won’t be able to move by showtime, I just know it.

Sounds great! You will be in a carb coma!

Two Inaugurations: Two Realities America does not take kindly to the world telling it stuff but there is an opera in this. As the world watched - same time, same planet - its greatest power crowned a man who lost the vote to ...
Paul Canning
How to Nussbaum a Trump Trumpology, the still-nascent study of Trump, is an interdisciplinary pursuit. I have nothing to add to what many pundits and social scientists have observed about Trump's politics and policies (such as they are, or as they might come to ...
Larry A. Herzberg
Video: The World’s Most Dangerous Downhill Ski RaceFrom top to bottom, the Streif presents skiers with one imposing challenge after another. See what it takes to conquer famous downhill race course with a detailed look at every feature of the run.
teleskiguy
‘Hate Does Not Make America Great’: Protesters Gather in L.A. to Decry President Trump undreds of protesters clutched umbrellas as they gathered under murky skies and a steady stream of rain in downtown Los Angeles on Friday, shortly after President Trump declared in his inauguration speech that a new vision would govern the ...
Unshaken Defiance
Ani DiFranco - ‘Binary’ (Live at WFUV)wfuv.org • Follow @wfuv: ow.ly Ani DiFranco performs "Binary" live in Studio A. Recorded 11.10.16. Host: Alisa AliAudio: Kate FitzSimonsCameras: Sarah Burns, Monica Fafaul, Joanna LaPorte & Dan TuozzoliEditor: Joanna LaPorte & Dan Tuozzoli
Jeremy Messersmith - Little Blue World (Live at the Current for MPR’s 50th Anniversary) jeremy messersmith wrote this song to help us celebrate Minnesota Public Radio's (our parent organization) 50th Anniversary. He invited a big group of friends to help sing along, and even brought in the MPR Choir. Learn more about MPR's ...
John Mayer - Moving on and Getting Over (Audio) John Mayer's song "Moving On and Getting Over" off 'The Search for Everything - Wave One' is available now: smarturl.it iTunes: smarturl.itSpotify: smarturl.itApple Music: smarturl.itAmazon Music: smarturl.itGoogle Play: smarturl.it Follow John MayerWebsite: johnmayer.comFacebook: facebook.comTwitter: @johnmayerInstagram: instagram.comTumblr: jhnmyr.tumblr.comSnapchat: snapchat.com vevo.ly ...
Message From President Bane …Shorter version of Trump's speech (relevant part starts around 2 mins 46 sec)
Not Approved By The MPAA
No BS! Brass Band on Audiotree Live (Full Session) (ARCHIVE RELEASE) No BS! Brass Band perform on Audiotree Live, August 26, 2013. Download the complete session and interview at: bit.ly YouTube Playlist: bit.ly Subscribe to Audiotreetv: bit.ly Watch more sessions, music videos, and live performances at: audiotree.tv Visit ...
Devil’s Food White-Out Cake Recipe - NYT Cooking Ingredients For the cake: 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder ¾ teaspoon baking soda ½ teaspoon baking powder ¼ teaspoon salt 1 ¼ sticks (10 tablespoons) unsalted butter, at room temperature ½ cup (packed) light ...
The Vicious Babushka