1 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 5:56:46pm

Evening again, Lizardim.

3 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:07:42pm

That was…unsettling.

4 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:14:22pm

re: #3 makeitstop

That was…unsettling.

Absolutely. But I changed my nic back to regular.

5 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:14:35pm

re: #3 makeitstop

That was…unsettling.

I was just watching some of the videos from Russia, specifically, the ones that contain the shockwave. It’s pretty disturbing; just a clear blue sky, the bright contrail of the passing meteorite, then completely out of nowhere, KABOOM and the sound of tinkling glass and car alarms. Honestly, I think that would terrify me more than seeing the flash.

6 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:16:20pm

re: #5 thedopefishlives

The tread talking about it came and went.

Imagine, just imagine if that thing hit the atmosphere over Chicago. Or San Diego for Dog’s sake.

7 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:17:30pm

re: #6 Stanley Sea

The tread talking about it came and went.

Yeah, but I don’t hang out on LGF during work. Got my ass busted over it once.

8 Irving  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:31:59pm

Someone was pointing out that if that happened 30 years ago we would all be dead right now.

9 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:37:03pm

re: #8 Irving

Because the USSR would have seen a nuke attack and responded thus?

10 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:39:59pm

re: #9 Stanley Sea

Because the USSR would have seen a nuke attack and responded thus?

Bingo.

11 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:54:19pm

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

12 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:55:59pm

re: #11 Stanley Sea

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

All is quiet among the Lizardim tonight. I guess even the war on derp has its lulls.

13 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 6:59:55pm

re: #11 Stanley Sea

Everyone is busy. Just finished my jerk chick dinner….mmmmmmmm

I’ve got a rare Friday night off. The wife and I have been cooking and cleaning, having fambly over tomorrow for an Italian feast.

14 Feline Fearless Leader  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:00:25pm

Image: bathroom_cat.jpg

“Do you expect me to talk?”
“No Mr Bond, I expect you to die get wet.”

15 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:01:02pm

re: #13 makeitstop

Steak dinner tomorrow night at the Fish household. The Mrs. Fish has spoken.

16 Stanley Sea  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:05:15pm

re: #13 makeitstop

re: #15 thedopefishlives

Steak dinner tomorrow night at the Fish household. The Mrs. Fish has spoken.

yum.

17 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:06:49pm

re: #16 Stanley Sea

re: #15 thedopefishlives

yum.

Yeah. I’m looking forward to the meal - except I’ve got a gig tomorrow night.

How I’m going to motivate myself to rawk out after eating a huge Italian meal is anybody’s guess.

18 thedopefishlives  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:15:24pm

re: #16 Stanley Sea

yum.

Indeed. These steaks will be fresh from the local meat market. Mrs. Fish is a T-bone girl, but I just don’t like bone-in steaks quite as much. I also need to settle on a seasoning.

19 stabby  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 7:22:50pm

The blood dripping dog biting the balloon was too heavy handed and seem inappropriate given the beauty of the drone flock…

20 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 8:22:51pm

re: #17 makeitstop

Yeah. I’m looking forward to the meal - except I’ve got a gig tomorrow night.

What Italian dishes are you making?

21 makeitstop  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 8:45:15pm

re: #20 prairiefire

What Italian dishes are you making?

Pretty standard stuff. My wife is making baked ziti, I made a bunch of Alton Brown’s meatballs, we’ll have a big plate of antipasto, bruschetta, fresh mozz and tomatoes. And all the appetizers that come before.

I won’t be able to move by showtime, I just know it.

22 prairiefire  Fri, Feb 15, 2013 9:21:49pm

re: #21 makeitstop

I won’t be able to move by showtime, I just know it.

Sounds great! You will be in a carb coma!

LGF User's Guide RSS Feeds

Why the NRA Hates Smart GunsJon Stokes isn't a 'gun guy' but he understand this issue. He skillfully uses the "Assault Weapons" Ban Bill and Hillary Clinton supported in 1994 to make his case in the middle of the article, but I'm going to excerpt ...
Dark_Falcon
Likes: 0
Daniel J. Berrigan, Defiant Priest Who Preached Pacifism, Dies at 94When I was younger I wasn't quite a full metal wingnut but I was close when it came to matters military; and during those days Father Berrigan was in the opposing camp. However even then I recognized that he was ...
Likes: 0
Marcus Miller - Metropole Orkest - Edison Jazz/World Awards 2013 Eindhoven 2013 - Optreden van Marcus Miller en het Metropole Orkest tijdens de uitreiking van de Edison Jazz/World Awards 2013 in het Muziekcentrum Frits Philips. Het orkest staat onder leiding van Daniel Jamieson. Eindhoven 2013 - Performance of Marcus ...
Likes: 0
Pop Goes the Digital Media Bubble Warning: this leads into the latest Mother Jones begathon, however there are salient facts regarding the state of journalism and digital advertising today before you get there. Look at it this way: A reporter doing even modestly original work ...
Likes: 0
Nvidia GPU-Powered Autonomous Car Teaches Itself to See and Steer During the past nine months, an Nvidia engineering team built a self-driving car with one camera, one Drive-PX embedded computer and only 72 hours of training data. Nvidia published an academic preprint of the results of the DAVE2 project ...
Likes: 0
How to Set Up Your Newsroom to Find Breaking News on Social Media | To cover news through social media right it takes a team and some tools. He recommended a three-person team to cover the key platforms on which reports and footage emerge: one person looking for material on Twitter, one on ...
Likes: 0
Trump Praises Putin in Interview With Far-Right Conspiracy Theorist Trump on the Michael Savage show. Donald Trump has made no secret of his admiration for Russian president Vladimir Putin, and the feeling seems to be mutual . So Trump naturally brought the subject up again in an interview ...
Likes: 0
The Racist Roots of a Way to Sell Homes Contracts for deed are making a comeback. They are increasingly being used by investment firms that have bought thousands of foreclosed homes and want to sell them to lower-income buyers “as is,” according to a recent report in The ...
Likes: 0
Trump’s Calculated Misogyny The conservative media is still not quite behind Trump, this morning Dana Milbank, George Will, and Kathleen Parker all write opinion pieces that do not favor him. That will change, but you might as well take a look while ...
Likes: 0
Iran State Media: Moderate Bloc Wins More Seats in Runoff Iran’s moderate-reformist bloc secured more than 30 more seats in parliamentary runoff elections, according to a Saturday report on state TV. The bloc, which supports President Hassan Rouhani and a nuclear deal the country reached with world powers last ...
Likes: 0