TwitterFacebook

1 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 11:35:51am

Of course now I need to look up Salsa dog.

2 Charles Johnson  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 11:40:39am

Salsa dog rules.

3 Charles Johnson  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 11:41:40am
4 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 11:43:51am

My kids are going to freak out when I show them the Salsa dog.

Wait, what were we talking about before?

5 Targetpractice  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 11:44:24am

re: #4 Kragar (Antichrist )

My kids are going to freak out when I show them the Salsa dog.

Wait, what were we talking about before?

I don’t know, something about a douchebag being the NRA’s spokesman.

6 Charles Johnson  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 11:45:31am

Salsa dog has 134 dislikes on YouTube? How can anyone dislike Salsa Dog?

7 Eclectic Cyborg  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 11:46:23am
8 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 11:46:52am

Salsa dog has 134 dislikes on YouTube? How can anyone dislike Salsa Dog?

Maybe they prefer the tango.

9 Targetpractice  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 11:49:50am

re: #7 Eclectic Cyborg

Get your tickets now! Titanic II to sail across Atlantic in a couple of years

Which is only the fifth time since I learned how to read that I’ve heard some millionaire or group of them announce plans to build a replica of the Titanic.

Ho-hum.

10 Lidane  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 11:51:46am

Salsa dog has 134 dislikes on YouTube? How can anyone dislike Salsa Dog?

Image: 33625256.jpg

11 engineer cat  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 11:55:42am

Stephen Colbert on the Dangers of Too Much

liberruls in general have a dangerous habit of propagating information, knowledge and training

most drones workers don’t have any need of more information, and things like college and training merely stimulate unproductive emotions in them

12 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:00:54pm
13 b_sharp  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:01:17pm

Salsa dog has 134 dislikes on YouTube? How can anyone dislike Salsa Dog?

People who can’t eat spicy food.

14 Targetpractice  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:03:31pm

re: #12 Kragar (Antichrist )

Tell that to the money-changers…

15 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:07:17pm

Oh Bryan…

Women voting was also a crime and owing slaves was legal back then, but I suppose Bryan would like to see those brought back as well.

16 HappyWarrior  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:08:51pm

re: #15 Kragar (Antichrist )

Oh Bryan…

He just outed himself as a reactionary. Yes, Bryan use 1787 laws in 2013. Bloody brilliant!//

17 Feline Fearless Leader  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:09:49pm

re: #16 HappyWarrior

I wonder what favor his flavor of Protestant had at that time.

18 HappyWarrior  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:09:49pm

re: #12 Kragar (Antichrist )

Yeah, it’s right there in the Bible, right after Jesus said it was okay to be a douche to your gay relatives.

19 erik_t  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:10:28pm

re: #15 Kragar (Antichrist )

Oh Bryan…

Does he tweet about anything other than teh gayz? Like, anything at all? The obsession is really, really creepy.

20 HappyWarrior  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:10:56pm

re: #17 Feline Fearless Leader

I wonder what favor his flavor of Protestant had at that time.

I’m not sure. He’s some kind of Baptist isn’t he? Baptists at that time as evidenced by Jefferson’s famous letter to the Danbury Baptists were actually sympathetic to separation of church and state because they had recent memories of actually being oppressed by a state religion.

21 Lidane  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:10:59pm

re: #12 Kragar (Antichrist )

Oh yeah. Total capitalist:

“All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”

Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” — Matthew 19: 20-24 (NIV)

22 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:11:15pm

re: #19 erik_t

He also misreads extreme weather reports as proof global warming isn’t happening.

23 lawhawk  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:11:24pm

re: #15 Kragar (Antichrist )

Mala in se v. mala prohibita

How does that work.

24 Lidane  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:12:36pm

re: #15 Kragar (Antichrist )

Know what else was a felony when the Founders were alive? Harboring an escaped slave. Also, the Air Force didn’t exist when the Constitution was written, so I guess we need to go and dismantle it now.

Derp.

25 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:13:19pm

re: #24 Lidane

Derp.

States 14-50 are pretty much screwed.

26 HappyWarrior  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:14:27pm

re: #25 Kragar (Antichrist )

States 14-50 are pretty much screwed.

That means he’s out. He’s based out of Idaho by way of Pluto originally.

27 Lidane  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:14:45pm

re: #25 Kragar (Antichrist )

States 14-50 are pretty much screwed.

It’s going to be a bitch cramming everyone in this country back into the original 13 Colonies.

28 Kragar (Antichrist )  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:19:56pm

re: #27 Lidane

Nah, Megacity One held 800 million.

29 wrenchwench  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:20:52pm

re: #27 Lidane

I’ll be an Old Mexican instead of a New Mexican. Actually, I might be a New Spaniard, depending on how these reset things work.

30 b_sharp  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:22:53pm

re: #29 wrenchwench

They work like jump starting a car with a taser.

31 Glenn Beck's Grand Unifying Theory of Obdicut  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:24:40pm
32 b_sharp  Tue, Feb 26, 2013 12:27:10pm

re: #31 Glenn Beck’s Grand Unifying Theory of Obdicut

Image: ax-invented.jpg

I use Axe to keep away flies.

Contact Us LGF Pages

This button leads to the main index of LGF Pages, our user-submitted articles. You can post your own LGF Pages simply by registering a free account with us.

Create a Page

This is the LGF Pages posting bookmarklet. To use it, drag this button to your browser's bookmark bar, and title it 'LGF Pages' (or whatever you like). Then browse to a site you want to post, select some text on the page to use for a quote, click the bookmarklet, and the Pages posting window will appear with the title, text, and any embedded video or audio files already filled in, ready to go.

Last updated: 2015-08-02 10:58 am PDT

LGF User's Guide RSS Feeds
Recent Pages
VickieHaz
How you can Change your Lifestyle for the Greener
In the western world, we hear a lot about how our lifestyles can have quite a negative impact on the environment. We live in a time dominated by technologies and conveniences which as useful as they are, aren't the most ...

Views: 124 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 2 • Rating: 2
Accelerated Pace of Kansas City Public Library’s Book-Culling Process Upsets Volunteers
It's like "Rainbow's End". Sylvia Stucky, a longtime member of Friends of the Kansas City Public Library, stood in the lobby of the Central Library downtown one day last week and opened her shoulder bag. "I just saved these from ...

Views: 248 • Comments: 3
Tweets: 1 • Rating: 2
I Stand With Planned Parenthood
Jimmy Carter: America Is Not a Democracy Anymore (AUDIO)
Former President Jimmy Carter called the United States an "oligarchy" with "unlimited political bribery," on a radio program this week. More: Jimmy Carter: America Is Not a Democracy Anymore (AUDIO)

Views: 272 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
Cheechako
Iditarod Champ Dallas Seavey Adds Dog Treadmill to Training Repertoire
Suzanna CaldwellAlaska Dispatch NewsAugust 1, 2015 WILLOW -- Forget the gentle swoosh of sled runners over snow. Iditarod champion Dallas Seavey's summer training offers a stark contrast to his winter routine: more than a dozen dogs yapping manically in a ...

Views: 639 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 11 • Rating: 1
Eclectic Cyborg
MS GOP rep campaigns on pro Confederate Flag platform
So this showed up at my house today, it's an election mailer from one Jeffrey Guice who is running for re-election to the Mississippi State Senate. As you can see, it included an interesting detail... So basically he's taking pride ...

Views: 756 • Comments: 2
Tweets: 56 • Rating: 3
EiMitch
Cracked: 5 Sworn Enemies Who Formed Inspiring Friendships
I was catching-up with Cracked articles. I found an obvious click-bait article, "4 Sexual Preferences That Only Recently Became Taboo": cracked.com Knowing that, I read it anyway. From there, I read a depressing article, "5 Ways College Screws Over Poor ...

Views: 583 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 3
Skip Intro
Windows 10 is out. Help a guy out, please.
So I downloaded the Win 10 ISO image today, and started the install. The first thing I come across is a screen asking what I want to keep, my apps, data, and program settings, my data and program settings, or ...

Views: 853 • Comments: 8
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 0
Great White Snark
Huffington Post Arabic-Smart Outreach, Sure To Infuriate Bigots
Dirct Link: Huffington Post Arabic - Kudos! Good to see this. The link takes you right there, but for us non arabic readers, a helpful translate panel comes right up. You who do read arabic can judge the content, ...

1 week, 1 day ago
Views: 860 • Comments: 1
Tweets: 19 • Rating: 1
Iwouldprefernotto
More Edited PP Videos
NYT -- More Edited PP Videos in the Pipeline The activist behind the videos, David Daleiden, has said he has enough covertly recorded footage for perhaps a dozen videos that he could release, one a week, for the next few ...

1 week, 1 day ago
Views: 502 • Comments: 0
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 2
Predaka
Swedish Right Plans Gay Pride March Through Muslim Areas Of Stockholm
haaretz.com From the article: Swedish nationalists are planning a gay 'pride' march through Muslim-majority districts in the country's capital, according to media reports and a dedicated Facebook page. The march, called 'Pride Järva,' is scheduled to take place on July ...

1 week, 1 day ago
Views: 856 • Comments: 14
Tweets: 0 • Rating: 1
 Frank says:

I never took a shit on stage, and the closest I ever came to eating shit anywhere was at a Holiday Inn buffet in Fayetteville, North Carolina, in 1973. -- From The Real Frank Zappa book.