What is the point of Republicans continual bitching about Bengazi.
Here’s what we know:
1. In 50 sites, protests against the “Innocence of Muslims” video happened.
2. In Libya, tensions were high from the recent change in regime.
3. There was an attack on an American diplomatic consulate in Bengazi, Libya.
4. Congress had earlier refused to pass a bill to protect our diplomats/State Dept. employees.
5. In Libya, in a non-secured site, Americans died when an attack happened.
6. Partisans parse Ms. Rice’s comment on the Sunday shows for political points.
7. Such parsing continues to this day.
Our ambassador, Chris Stevens, was respected enough that the Libyan citizens tried to get him to the hospital.
And some of our bloggers offered this as “proof” the insurgents would behead Stevens.
W. T. F?